Last Updated: August 21, 2015
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information Collection and Use
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide and improve our Site, App, and Services. We would like to deliver a user-customized experience on our site, allowing users to administer their Membership and enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site or App.
Personally Identifiable Information
When you register or create an account with us through the Site, or as a user of a Service provided by us, or through any Mobile App, we will ask you for personally identifiable information and you will become a member ("Member") of the site. This information refers to information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and home and business postal addresses. We use this information only to provide Services and administer your inquiries.
We may also collect other information as part of the registration for use in administration and personalization of your account. This information is "Non-Identifying Information" like your role in education. We use your Personal Information and, in some cases, your Non-Identifying Information to provide you a Service, complete your transactions, and administer your inquiries.
We will also use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer with to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any communications update.
Changing or Deleting your Information
All Members may review, update, correct, or delete any Personal Information in their user profile under the "My Account" section of the Site or by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. You can also request the deletion of your account, which will anonymize all Personal Information and restrict the username associated with the Member from being used again.
Our Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our databases.